sábado

Murphy chapter 1

Hello everyone!


You can now view my YouTube channel in the first chapter of the creation of Murphy!

To see it you can click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKqzY51xE1I

I will recommend that you view it in HD, and look good all the buttons that I use.

I wanted the video to be ready yesterday, but I had a problem with the captions and YouTube so I'm late, but I'll try to upload a new chapter every Friday ^^

As I said, in the videos I speak Spanish but can enable subtitles in English giving the button [CC]

Hope you like and these videos will be useful, then tell me what you think!

A kiss for all ^ 3 ^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡Hola a todos!

Ya podéis visualizar en mi canal de YouTube el primer capítulo de la creación de Murphy!


Para verlo podéis clicar en este enlace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKqzY51xE1I

Yo os recomiendo que los visualicéis en HD, así se ven bien todos los botones que uso.

Quería tener listo el vídeo para ayer, pero he tenido algún problema con los subtítulos y YouTube así que me he retrasado, pero voy a intentar subir un capítulo nuevo cada viernes ^^

Como ya dije, en los vídeos yo hablo en español pero podéis activar los subtítulos en Inglés dándole al botón [CC]

Espero que os guste y os sea útil estos vídeos, ¡ya me contareis!


Un besito para todos ^3^

1 comentario: